Journey With Jagat Mandir❣️

       When I arrive at jagat Mandir I was 15 years old. I joined j.m because my best friend suggested me to join. I came to j.m in class 8. I was very happy to study with my friend. When I arrive many bad and good things happen to me like our section was divided in two part and I was in section A. And my friend was in section B. In section A there no one I knew before accept samip limbu who became my best friend and more than brother to me. In the same year I arrive the jagat Mandir our school participate in football tournament which was organized by peace point school.

      The year we participate we lost the tournament but I got chance to show my skill because I used to play football before next year. We reach up to final and became 1st runner up. In 2076 we became 2nd runner up. It was one of the best moments of my life.

     The next unforgettable movement of my life with jagat Mandir was monsoon hiking because it was so good that I cannot say in words playing with water and hiking in 3to4mountaing we did lots of struggle and reach to tha rain fall where I felt so man time but I will never forget jagat mandi and the momori I have of the movement I have passed in jagat Mandir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FATHER